|Carina Lepore||Artisan Bakery Owner||30||TBA|
|Dean Ahmad||Owner of a Sports Management Agency||20||TBA|
|Iasha Masood||Account Manager||27||TBA|
|Jemelin Artigas||Network Marketing Consultant||34||TBA|
|Kenna Ngoma||Owner, Ice Cream Company||24||TBA|
|Lewis Ellis||Digital Marketing Project Manager||28||TBA|
|Lubna Farhan||Finance Manager||33||TBA|
|Marianne Rawlins||Owner, Risk Management Consultancy||36||TBA|
|Pamela Laird||Owner of a Beauty Brand||29||TBA|
|Riyonn Farsad||Events Manager||30||TBA|
|Ryan-Mark Parsons||Luxury Womenswear Consultant||19||TBA|
|Scarlett Allen-Horton||Owner of a Recruitment Company||32||TBA|
|Shahin Hassan||Chartered Engineer||36||TBA|
|Souleyman Bah||Para Athlete and Motivational Speaker||20||TBA|
|Thomas Skinner||Owner, Pillow Company||28||TBA|
- Template:Color box The candidate won this series of The Apprentice.
- Template:Color box The candidate was the runner-up.
- Template:Color box The candidate won as project manager on his/her team, for this task.
- Template:Color box The candidate lost as project manager on his/her team, for this task.
- Template:Color box The candidate was on the winning team for this task / they passed the Interviews stage.
- Template:Color box The candidate was on the losing team for this task.
- Template:Color box The candidate was brought to the final boardroom for this task.
- Template:Color box The candidate was fired in this task.
- Template:Color box The candidate lost as project manager for this task and was fired.
Week 1: South AfricaEdit
- Original Air Date: 2 October 2019
- Team 1:
- Team 2:
- Task: Set up a safari and vineyard tour in Cape Town, South Africa.
- Task Review:
- Brought into the boardroom:
- You're Fired Panel:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.