Joy Stefanicki, 31, will be a candidate on series six of The Apprentice. She is a keen traveller who has previously lived in Peru and New York circa the recession and a marketing and PR director who noveltarily began her working life scrubbing dishes at her parents' pub. Having fallen victim to the recession, Joy strongly advocates "being careful who you tread on as you go up, as it's likely you'll need them on the way down", although some would argue against this saying that if you're careful, you shouldn't have to go back down in the first place.
After Lord Sugar caught her sitting on the fence and consequently fired her in week two, it was divulged within 24 hours of her firing that the girls in the house "never stopped bitching", that that week's project manager Laura had betrayed her, that Joy thinks Stella is going to be hired and, courtesy of Lord Sugar himself, that Joy had previously tried for Big Brother.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/series6/joy-stefanicki.shtml
- ↑ http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/celebrities/joy-stefanicki/
- ↑ http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s108/the-apprentice/news/a282044/apprentice-joy-blasts-bitching-rivals.html
- ↑ http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s108/the-apprentice/news/a282120/joy-apprentice-laura-betrayed-me.html
- ↑ http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s108/the-apprentice/news/a282116/fired-apprentice-tips-stella-for-win.html
- ↑ http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s108/the-apprentice/news/a282189/lord-sugar-joy-tried-for-big-brother.html